CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

TinCaps

Our family went to a TinCaps game with the scouts and the achievement girls. It was really fun, but I think everytime I go to a game they lose. I should probably stop going but it's so much fun.
Here's Taygan being excited for our team.

Here are my boys chilling out on the hill.

Tony's talking with one of his best friends there. I don't think they cared much about the game. Actually I think I was the only person in our family cheering.

Like I said. The team lost but they still had really cool fireworks afterward and because they are named after Johnny Appleseed they had an array of apple desserts. They also had a few guys called the Bad Apple Dancers who cleaned around the bases and also danced some groovy disco moves. They were so fun. We can't wait to go again this summer.

5 comments:

KiennaP said...

Fun! I love going to the Bee's baseball games, but I am more of a basketball person. For pioneer weekend, on monday we went to a rodeo, but it rained, and these people behind us were getting REALLY annoying, so we left before the fireworks. It was still fun though, and we got to spend time together as a family. I'll blog more about it though. Glad y'all had fun! I am SO excited to see you guys for the reunion soon! We are leaving to get there in 7 days!

EmmaP said...

what are tincaps? did tony know that friend before? or someone he met after you guys moved?

Ruthykins said...

so, this was some sort of baseball game? what are tincaps, and how do they relate to johnny appleseed?

okeydokeyifine said...

Looks like you had fun.

greenolive said...

Apparently Johnny Appleseed wore a tin pot on his head. Dual purposes. Tony met his friend here. His family is awesome. His wife is one of my best friends so it works out really well.