CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Pictures

I never knew how hard it was to get a decent picture of five kids. Last week I got the kids all haircuted and dressed up for Christmas pictures. It seemed every time we were able to get the boys to smile the baby was crying. We ended up with a choice of only five shots. I was fairly disappointed so I found two that I didn't hate and took those but then I scheduled another sitting with another studio. Tonight we went for round two. I didn't think we could do any worse than the first time but I was horribly wrong. This time there really weren't any that a normal person would like but I had to get one, so I chose the least horrible. Now I know why we never did Christmas pictures before. So when you get your picture of the kids and you think, huh? Just remember that it was the best one we got.

6 comments:

Marie said...

Thanks for the encouraging words Sarah! I'm really looking forward to our family pictures now. :) I bet your is super cute!

Ruthykins said...

we've never done christmas pictures. we also don't send out christmas cards. i guess if i sent out cards then i would want a picture to go with it.

greenolive said...

Maybe I should just do single pictures from now on because the kids all together was ridiculous. I'm sure yours will be great Marie. And Ruth I just did it because my MIL was hassaling me about not having any pictures of all the kids yet. I figured I could make a Christmas present out of it and may as well put some in the Christmas cards.

Puphigirl said...

We haven't done a family picture in a while. I just send out the kids' school pictures. I should probably consider a family picture.

EmmaP said...

i decided to use the family reunion pic as our christmas insert. the christmas one is usually the only annual one we do. can't wait to see yours!

Springbubble said...

happy thanksgiving day to you, sarah, tony and your kids!! i missed blogging so much.. i just dropped by to greet you guys!! god bless..