CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Holidays

The holidays are coming and I am way excited. I am trying to get my house ready to decorate and I've been picking things up here and there at the stores to make sure I can make everything beautiful. We just had a Christmas Tree Shops go up in our area and it was really fun picking up some stuff there. So I think I have everything thing I need to make my house look Christmasy except I might want to buy more lights. I love Christmas lights. I also have all my gifts for my family. Now I just need to get my cards out but I want to wait till after Thanksgiving for that. I can't wait for caroling and all of that. I'll take pictures after everything is up and then you can even see all the painting I've done in the house. I need new curtains though. Hmmmm. I wonder if I can make new curtains by Thanksgiving. Maybe if I get some help.

4 comments:

Puphigirl said...

We have 2 radio stations that play Christmas music all day. I've been listening to them. I've seen some places starting to set up for selling Christmas trees. I've been chomping at the bit to decorate for Christmas, but I've refrained so far.

EmmaP said...

sounds like fun. i've had the "bah humbug" for the 2nd year in a row... just dont feel much like Christmas. maybe if i wasnt a "poor single mom" it would help! haha!

i can't wait to see pics. i've been thinking about a curtain for my kitchen window... i've actually been considering cheating and mking a valance out of a table runner of something... we'll see...

greenolive said...

well on trading spaces they always use sheets for curtains so a table runner would probably work too. I might buy curtains if I can find a cheap place to buy them. I really liked Mom's though so I wanted to make some like that. Maybe I could get her to send me instructions.

Ruthykins said...

mom didn't make those curtains. she bought them at wally world.

i, too, am excited for christmas. i have to wait until friday to start decorating, though. wouldn't want to skip thanksgiving.