CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Great Find

I've been wanting a coffee table or ottoman or something in my living room that I could open and hide some toys. This week Meijer had a leather ottoman that does just that on sale for $69. I went there to buy it but I could not bring myself to pay that much. I left empty handed. Well not exactly empty. I did buy some socks and a plastic St. Patty's day hat. Anyway, I decided to go to the Goodwill store across the street to see if they had any bedding. They didn't but they did have an old trunk for $10. It was perfect. I bought it. I'm excited for Tony to come home tomorrow because I really think he's going to like it. I tell you what though, $10 feels so much better than $69.

4 comments:

Puphigirl said...

I love finding bargains like that.

EmmaP said...

yay - well, I was at ROSS and found a WAY COOL Leather one for **only** $299!!! I was like... *ugh*. If I would have walked into Meijer after that, I probably would have bought that $69 one... cuz it is soooo much less than $299!!! post a pic of the trunk!

EmmaP said...

Sorry...i forgot to ask: there's a meijer across from goodwill? Oh... south bend! And what, pray tell, are you going to do with the hat?

greenolive said...

I think I'll make Brandis wear it all day long March 17th. I decided to use the trunk for shoes and a place to take off the shoes.