CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Please Vote

I have a friend from the stake who has a daughter with special needs. The last time he came to visit my ward he told me a little more about his daughter. He said he couldn't believe my one year old daughter who was able to do so much stuff and she is just at level. His three year old can't even eat food. She is fed through a tube. So his wife is involved with this Facebook voting thing. The top two highest voted groups get the money. Right now her group is ranked number 5. They have four days to reach one of the top two positions. They are so close and that money could do so much good. The money will be used for research for the disease that the little girl has. It's called Rett Syndrome. There are thousands of girls affected by it. My friends daughter's name is Evalyn. I know the family would appreciate it so much. All you have to do is text 100842 to Pepsi (73774). We have four days. Please ask others to participate.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

does the text cost anything if I have unlimited texting? just wanted to make sure before I do it! :)

greenolive said...

It says standard texting fees apply. I have unlimited text and I wasn't charged extra.

EmmaP said...

i assumed you posted this link on your FB wall too? hopefully she will win! w00t!