CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

My Holiday Meme

I think anyone who reads this has already read someone elses first so you know what I did

The last time I went caroling-is tonight with the ward choir

My favorite Drink in the winter is- boiled custard

My favorite holiday meal is- ham, cheesy potatoes, and pie

I think fruit cake- is nice to look at.

One tradition we had growing up- was singing that mistletoe song when we hung it in the doorway.

One tradition we have now- is making sugar cookies during the holiday season.

I get my Christmas tree from- the basement. We got it 3 years ago from a friend.

On Christmas Eve I/we usually- read Luke 2 to the kids.

On Christmas morning I/we wake up- early and open presents.

One special thing I make at Christmas time is- cinnamon glazed nuts.

My Favorite Christmas song is- What Child is This, but I also love Silver Bells

Every Christmas- we go to my in laws to open gifts with them.

I hang my stockings- along the bottom of the stairs.

Something I look forward to at Christmas time is- the movies.

My favorite thing about the holidays- is how people act a little nicer.

Something I want to start incorporating is- putting up a nativity scene.

4 comments:

Puphigirl said...

I have two nativities, One that is a nice one that I place out of reach of little children, then I have another one, that is chunky wood for the kids to play with.

EmmaP said...

they have "Little People" natvitiy scenes now, so kids can't break them. I have a few nativity scenes, but no place to put them. Maybe one day when/if I get a real piano, i could put them there.

okeydokeyifine said...

I love nativity scenes. I have a new one that I got last year that I put up this year. It is really nice

Ruthykins said...

my mother in law has that little people nativity scene. it's really cute and i want one. i like how you used red and green in this blog.