CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Photos

I got a new camera for Christmas from my brother Sam and his wife Jenny. I decided today that I need to get my photos off of it so I'll be doing various posts to show off my pictures. I'll start with our New Years celebration. We also got a chocolate fountain for Christmas so we had that and fruit and pound cake and marshmallows, plus the usual chips and stuff for our party.



We also had party hats and noise makers and streamers. We played some music and had a good time. We started our party early and then at 9 pm we acted as if it was midnight and did the poppers and danced. Then we went to bed. It was a lot of fun.

3 comments:

okeydokeyifine said...

Party Hearty!

Puphigirl said...

wait, you didn't celebrate at midnight? Hmm, never thought of doing that

EmmaP said...

i know people who change the clocks to show it's midnight just so their kids think they've stayed up. haha.