CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Taygan and Brandis

Here are my funny littlest ones. I find them hiding in this cupboard all the time. I used to have stuff in here but Taygan kept getting in there and taking everything out, so I emptied it and now they like to play in there. I wonder where they get that from.



They also just love to get their pictures taken apparently. They decided to pose together and be silly.






They're lots of fun to spend my days with. I'm debating whether or not I want to put Brandis in preschool next year because I'm afraid Taygan and I will miss him too much.

6 comments:

okeydokeyifine said...

love the photos

Puphigirl said...

I can't believe how big Taygan has gotten.

KiennaP said...

I agree w/Puphigirl! I remember Preschool! ... Oh wait a minute, I never went to preschool, that's right! Haha. I just filled out all of those little coloring and activity books and watched things like Nick Jr. I occasionally went to a day care place while my mom ran errands, but all we did there was watch things like dora, dress up, puzzles, sock puppets, eat, you know, things like that!

KiennaP said...

I agree w/Puphigirl! I remember Preschool! ... Oh wait a minute, I never went to preschool, that's right! Haha. I just filled out all of those little coloring and activity books and watched things like Nick Jr. I occasionally went to a day care place while my mom ran errands, but all we did there was watch things like dora, dress up, puzzles, sock puppets, eat, you know, things like that!

Marie said...

It's just me, but I say keep that cute boy home one more year....you have the rest of his life to send him away. Cute pictures!

EmmaP said...

Brandis got his hair cut! Oh - and I love Taygan's one shoe on and one shoe off motif. ;)