CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Candy Critter

So we have a ton of candy on top of our refrigerator. While I was looking up something online my son Eades moved the table bench, which is right behind me, next to the fridge. He then stood on his tippy toes atop the bench to grab the candy. He sorted through and found something he liked and didn't realized I was watching him stuff it in his underwear to eat later. Now he knows that he us not supposed to sneak candy. So when I ask him what he's doing guess what he says. The only thing he could say, "Nothing". Well I certainly don't want him to put the candy from his drawers back so I just order him to put the candy basket back up. Normally I would have been mad because he was doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing but the guts that it took this kid to try to do this while I was in the very same room with him kind of threw me off my game. Well, maybe it wasn't guts, maybe the kid was just thinking with his sweet tooth instead of his brain. Sometimes I just have to shake my head.

3 comments:

Ruthykins said...

yeah. sometimes andrew will do something and look over at me to see if i'm watching. i have ok peripheral vision, so i usually catch him. putizon

Puphigirl said...

It's the look to see if anyone is watching that is a dead give away. If I didn't notice my kids looking at me or surveying their surroundings in an odd manner they would probably get away with more stuff.

okeydokeyifine said...

Pay back is great....