CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine's Day

I asked my kids what Valentine's Day is and here is what they say.

Koen: I don't know. Because it's almost Easter? Love? To love people.

Eades: I don't know. For fun. Cause we make cards and give it to someone. Then they give you cards. We decorate with hearts and have chocolates.

Dougan: It's good. We make presents.

So Brandis didn't really have much to say. He just tried to say Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

Ruthykins said...

that's nice. i think my kids think valentine's day is when all the chocolates come wrapped in pink and red. desperf

okeydokeyifine said...

Valentines Day is when Cupid comes out to see his shadow. No wait, It is when Cupid slides down the chimney to leave chocolates on the mantle. Not right either? How about when Cupid explains the trinity with a shamrock.

Well, if it isn't any of those then I just don't know.

In anycase, Have a nice Valentines Day!!!!

Puphigirl said...

It's a holiday made up to sell cards, chocolate, jewelry and flowers. It is an economical stimulus package.

Oh, and I got quite a haul of chocolate because students give the good stuff to their teachers.