CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sarah Thinks...

I love doing these. Just google (your name) thinks and then share the funny ones.

Here's some of what I got.

Sarah thinks she will be Germany's next top model.
No I don't. I know they are not looking for a 31 year old, 5'6", you don't need to know the poundage, mother of five.

Caution! Sarah thinks!
Hey, now that's just mean.

Sarah thinks we are radicals.
Yes, I think anybody who reads blogs is a radical. A radical dude or dudette!

Sarah thinks twice..uh, oh.
And I learned my lesson so watch out.

Sarah thinks we should have dinner in the dark and raise some money for earth hour.
I've had dinner in the dark before but it was because the power was out. Go Earth!

Sarah thinks even if it's keeping her toes warm it still might be a bit too...
I wish I knew what it was too...but this was in reference to the Snuggie so I'd imagine it ends in ridiculous.

Sarah thinks you are rubbish.
So drop your tea and crumpets and prepare for a Barney Rubble.

Sarah thinks being pregnant is over.
You're preaching to the choir here.

Sarah thinks she can dance.
I can mash potato and do the twist.

Sarah thinks goals are over-rated.
Whoa, somebody knows me better than I know myself.

4 comments:

Springbubble said...

Good morning, Sarah! (it's morning here). I think i'm going to do this one too and see what Lea thinks!

Puphigirl said...

Sarah thinks she can dance. Do you dance like Elaine from Seinfeld?

Ruthykins said...

ha ha ha. let's have dinner in the dark while you are here. noricack

EmmaP said...

Emma thinks Sarah IS going crazy. Emma thinks Sarah is just trying to show off with her rubbish and crumpet talk. Emma thinks that she and Sarah will have a blast at the upcoming reunion... hey...*whispers*...we should like totally ditch everyone and...hehehehe