CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Haircuts

All my boys were in desperate need of haircuts. I have some photos so you can see. Eades is really good at taking before shots. You know you're supposed to look horrible in those right?





















So now you see what I mean. I knew I could not hold it off any longer. Even though it is anything but fun to take them all to the salon and try to get them to sit still one at a time, it had to be done. We all loaded up in the van and went to a new place. A friend of mine had said how good they were with kids there and they are priced really fair. We went and I am very well pleased with the results.






















The boys all seemed to be happy to not look so shaggy and Eades thinks he looks 'GOOD'. I just noticed Dougan's before and after picture don't look much different but you really can tell it's cut in person and it looks much better.
So we went, we got the cuts, and nobody got hurt. Not even my wallet. YAY!

4 comments:

Ruthykins said...

that's great sarah! i especially like how you did before and after pictures. gatchee

EmmaP said...

hahaha to the before and after. i thought that might have been Eades' mug shot. oh - i good thing you got the haircuts - i was gonna start calling Brandis Brandi!!! lol!

okeydokeyifine said...

Missionaries in the making. Nice Doo's.

Puphigirl said...

I just need to get my older boys to get hair cuts. They look like they are boys from the 70s with their shaggy hair.