CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Baby Sling

My friend gave me a baby sling that she picked up from somebody else which she never used. This thing is like 12 feet long. I tried to figure out how it goes on but I was at a loss. I went online to see how to put it on. I found a lot of video demonstrations of other slings but not for the one that I have. Gosh, am I really this dense? I mean I kept wrapping it around and around trying to get it to do something. So then I started thinking about the pocket on it. Hey I thought, maybe there's a tag in there. Hallelujah there was. It also had the website right on the tag. A few clicks on the computer and I'm watching how to put this thing on. I even saw the different ways to put the baby in. Now where's that Cookie Monster doll so I can practice? I'm sure I might have been able to figure something out if I would have just kept trying for the next couple of weeks. So now I have a cute little baby sling, which the website called a baby wrap. Maybe that's why I couldn't find a video for this style before.

5 comments:

Ruthykins said...

personally, i don't like the slings. i prefer the snugli

okeydokeyifine said...

It will not fit before delivery like it will post delivery so do not get frustrated.

Getting ready for the countdown?

WE ARE

greenolive said...

I like my snugli too. That's what I always used before. I'll try this though too because you can nurse while carrying the baby around. I put it on and fit Brandis into it. It was really funny.

EmmaP said...

i just remember sis. mathias sticking a baby in there WHILE PLAYING THE PIANO in primary... she could hardly reach the keyboard...

Marie said...

I love my moby wrap! It is especially wonderful for cool days or inside outings. Does that make sense? Like when we go to the air conditioned childrens' museum all day. LOVE IT!

I really like my hotslings too. Oh, and the slingset is awesome. Have you tried the ring sling yet? I am addicted to babywearing. I think I want another baby just so I can wear it.