CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Smell of Naked

Today my almost six year old was fighting with my four year old because he smelled naked. The older brother was yelling at him and telling him to go away and pushing him away saying I can't stand that naked smell. I broke it up and told the younger to go put his underwear back on so he wouldn't smell naked anymore. Once the underwear was on the two played together without anymore problems. I have no idea what naked smells like but apparently Eades hates the aroma.

4 comments:

Ruthykins said...

that's awesome!

Puphigirl said...

That is hilarious!!

EmmaP said...

well there is a nasty term that I learned... basically means "sweaty butt"...so maybe he just smelled "sweaty"...who knows? but it sure is funny!

ann said...

To funny!