CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Crack

I was talking to my younger sister yesterday. We were talking about a bunch of different things but then we started talking about appetizers. She was telling me about something she wants to make with crackers and I was telling her about a dip that I want to make for an upcoming event. I am really excited to make this dip because it is really simple but very delicious. I have one small problem though. My friends that taught me how to make it call it "crack". I don't think I can show up to a R.S. activity bringing something called "crack" or "crack dip". So I will give you the ingredients and you help me find a good name for it. Because this is for a large group I'll make a full recipe.

"Crack"
5 packages cream cheese
1 1/2 large jars salsa
1 package sausage

That's it. You serve it with chips. Now Ruth made one suggestion. "Salsage" It cracks me up. I'm sure some of you have some good ideas too. Let's hear them. I really do not want to tell everyone that it's salsage crack.

4 comments:

Puphigirl said...

I am assuming that the sausage is cooked before mixing it in with the cream cheese and salsa?

Maybe you can call it "One a-spicy a-cheese a-ball" (Italian accent)

Ruthykins said...

i still like salsage dip. let's see. how about "the yumminess"?

okeydokeyifine said...

How about CRAP? No better?

EmmaP said...

OOH! One of my roommates made this ALL.THE.TIME! Sometimes she'd put sausage in it, and sometimes not. She called it Volcano Dip (maybe it looked like Lava to her?) but she said the "real" name is Tex-Mex Cheese Dip. Or was it Tex-Me Salsa dip? hmmm... well, it was Tex-Mex something or other. What about just Mexi-Dip?