CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Now My Eights

Today's Meme is brought to you by the number 8! It's pretty simple. If you wanna play along, just copy and paste to your own blog, changing the answers to reflect you, and viola!

8 Shows I like to watch:
1- Cake Boss
2- What not to Wear
3- Say Yes to the Dress
4- Toddlers and Tiaras
5- SYTYCD
6- Community
7-Little House on the Prairie
8- Cosby Show


8 Favorite Places I like to eat and drink:
1- Olive Garden
2- Taco Bell
3- OCB
4- Hacienda
5- Pizza Transit
6- China One
7- Chao Cajun
8- Aunt Lorene's

8 Things I look forward to:
1- Birthday parties
2- vacation
3- reunions
4- packages in the mail
5- holidays
6- going out to dinner
7- Girl's night out
8- Sundays

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1- woke up
2- ate food
3- made fruit pizza
4- made handprints of kids in plaster
5- laundry
6- cleaned house
7- went online
8- talked to people

8 things I love about winter:
1- trees are pretty with snow
2- get to wear sweaters
3- sledding
4- wearing gloves
5- possible snow days
6- woodburning stoves smell nice
7- hot drinks; cocoa, boiled custard
8- animal footprints in snow

8 things on my wish list:
1- personal assistant
2- keyboard
3- fabric
4- winter coat
5- an extra kitchen cupboard
6- phone charger for my van
7- a couch
8- new tennis shoes

8 things I am passionate about:
1- music
2- cooking
3- eating
4- planning
5- traveling
6- story telling
7- shopping
8- talking

8 words/ phrases I use most often:
1- I don't know
2- or whatever
3- anyway
4- like
5- just
6- okay
7- I mean...
8- yep

8 things I learned from the past:
1- use your time wisely
2- everything usually works out just fine
3- remain calm
4- sometimes you just need to ask
5- make up your mind to be happy
6- everyone's special but nobody is more special than anybody else
7- be honest
8- don't put metal in the microwave

8 places I would like to visit:
1- Wis Dells
2- Austria
3- Disneyworld
4- California
5- Hawaii
6- NYC
7- Chicago
8- a ghost town

8 things I want/need:
1- a break
2- chocolate cake
3- massage
4- a wardrobe that fits me
5- slippers
6- a bag/purse
7- a mop
8- family and friends

4 comments:

Puphigirl said...

Oh I want a massage too.

Ruthykins said...

ha ha, aunt lorene's. you got that right.

Handi Andi said...

Yeah for Beef and Noodles! Thank you so much for the recipe! I knew I could count on you fabulous Indiana poeple, (specifically you miller girls) to help me out. Can't wait to try it.

EmmaP said...

yeehaw! sounds like a good list! mmm... fruit pizza!