CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another Pleasant Valley Sunday

Sunday has been my favorite day of the week for some time now. I love being around my church family and I love hearing and participating in lessons. I also like when I come home and I just get to relax. Today was another winner. We got to church on time, which we almost always do, and we got our pew. The boys were pretty good. Nobody got kicked out of class or anything. The YW were in good spirits and we had a nice little lesson. I got a new counselor today and she seems really nice.
We came home and ate bologna sandwiches which were quick and simple. Then I got to take a nap. I woke up, did some dishes, and then Eades and I made some cupcake cones. Then I picked up the downstairs while waiting for treats to bake. Tony took the three oldest for a walk so while I'm waiting for the second batch to bake I decided to get on the computer. Now my house is clean and I know I'll soon get to eat some goodies. It can't get any better than this.
Yes this was another pleasant valley Sunday.

7 comments:

okeydokeyifine said...

nice day, eh?

Springbubble said...

i missed my Young Women days...

Alice in Wonderland said...

Sundays are everyone's favourite days. We all have our own routines, but we are all bound together.

Puphigirl said...

Your title now has the Monkees running through my head.

What I like most about Sundays is taking a nap.

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

a clean house and cupcakes? how could it possibly get any better than that? sounds like an alternate universe to me! found you via one of my followers and now following you

Ruthykins said...

first off let me just say that i love the monkees.

i should make cupcake cones. i wish i had the baking rack for the cones. i'd have to be really careful if i made those. it's nice that tony took some of the kids for a walk. i bet that helps out a lot.

EmmaP said...

i am still trying to get over the fact that you eat bologna...

just kidding... glad it was a good day. I always love church!