CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Gave Brandis a Haircut

Brandis has curly hair so we can't cut it short or else it would stick up in every direction. We keep it a little long so it will lay down but it also grows pretty fast so he often looks like a cute little girl. I don't like taking him to get his haircut because they never get it right, it costs money and he hates it. So I decided to do it at home. Here is the result.


Today I also made a thank you card for my old counselor. Dougan and Brandis wanted to make some too so here's Brandis holding his card that he made for Dad.



We also had Uncle Sam over for dinner last night and Eades took a picture of him holding Taygan for the first time. Koen wanted to get in it too so he jumped up there just in time.

6 comments:

Alice in Wonderland said...

Oh, he is so cute! I bet you kept one of his baby curls! My dream baby would have to be a Strawberry blonde, green eyed AND freckles!
He is so sweet the way that he is! I don't think that I would change anything!
You have such a nice Family as it is.
Don't change any of them! Families mean everything, and you know what they say...you can choose your friends, but not your family!

Ruthykins said...

aww, uncle sam. he is always so good with babies. i bet taygan just adored him.

Springbubble said...

nice hair cut! Liam have a new haircut too. I wonder what his grandma did to keep him still.

EmmaP said...

cute!!!!! hi uncle sam! :)

okeydokeyifine said...

nice haircut. you did a goood job.

KiennaP said...

I miss you and Uncle Sam Very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really like that haircut! Tell Uncle Sam and the kids I said Hi!