CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Miller Reunion 2009


Here's Koen being a fireman at the kids' museum


Here's Eades being a cowboy.



Here's granddad sleeping at the museum. We wore him out.


Here's Brandis being Austrian.


This is Koen and Eades on a stagecoach.


This is Eades and Aunt Emma.



This is Eades in a coal cart.



This is the family at Lake Tahoe.



Here's Granddad on a train. This was a nice cool for the boys. They like it when the train turned around.

4 comments:

EmmaP said...

aww... cute pictures. Oh and cute caboose too! Oh, and I suppose the train is nice too! hahahahaha!

Alice in Wonderland said...

EmmaP, Did I spot you on the train too?!!!
You all looked as though you had a fantastic time!

greenolive said...

good one Emma. I wish I would have taken more pictures. I just have these random ones. Oh well, next time I'll remember to take more pictures.

Springbubble said...

my gosh, Emma! Those are cute pictures.