CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some pictures


Here's a picture of Taygan just looking innocent.


She really likes her saucer. She plays with toys and just bounces and watches everybody do what they do.


Here's a picture Tony took and then added a border to surprise me when I looked at my pictures on the camera. I didn't even know I could add borders with my camera.


Here's another one. I thought it looked pretty sweet.


Here's Dougan on the bus.

This is Dougan waiting on the bus.


Here's Koen standing next to our neighbors giant mushrooms. Everyday they were bigger than the last. It took about four days for them to get this big. The neighbor mowed his lawn then and now they're gone.


Here's a web that was in our back doorway. Did you know it takes a spider less than an hour to create a web? We watched this spider for 15 min. while it finished this one and then took a picture. The photo doesn't do the web justice. It was beautiful.


This is a picture Koen took. The boys posed themselves and then Koen used his photography skills. If I would have taken the picture I would have made sure Brandis was a little better clothed and that they would have all smiled a little. Oh well, at least he got them all in the shot.

5 comments:

Ruthykins said...

ha ha! i didn't even notice dougan's lack of pants until you said something. facti

EmmaP said...

i think the picture is perfect... it screams of being tired and yet relaxed... nice work mr camera man!

Puphigirl said...

Is this the slouchy couch?

greenolive said...

well the back of the couch is just this huge cushion. It doesn't usually look so slouchy. maybe I should get Koen one of those kids' cameras for Christmas.

Springbubble said...

wow! are Taygan's eyes green?